Questions to consider for discussion with one of our salespeople so that we may assist you with selecting the optimum size(s) of dry kilns for your operation:
- Capacity desired per chamber?
- Lumber species?
- What % of the annual production will be air-dried?
- What % of the annual production will be green?
- Ending moisture content percentage desired?
- Primary lengths:
– 8′ 10′ 12′ 14′ or 16′
– 2m 3m 4m 5m 6m
- End product lumber is to be used for?
- Voltage available?
- Winter temperature?
- Construction site location of kiln?
- Estimated purchase date?
- Amount of kiln production annually?
- Thickness of lumber?
- Pack size (if currently drying)?
- Sticker size (if currently drying)?
- Is all lumber the same length?
- Is all lumber the same width?
- Will you be heat treating your lumber?
- Gas or woodwaste boiler?